Tuesday, July 29, 2008

#7 Smile



My friends came down from Michigan to drop by and visit. This is a picture of their 3 year old daughter "A" who can already sing the Star Spangled Banner and knows all her planets (in order). She also always says "Please" and "Thank you" which around these parts is a rarity. An amazing little girl and I couldn't think of anyone better for this theme simply because she made me smile all day long.

Bonus photo below. Doesn't fit a theme but I loved the face she made when I snapped this one.

3 comments:

Julie M said...

She sounds like a lovely child and certainly is sweet looking. Great idea for the 'smile' theme...

Linda aka Elemobe said...

Sweet child. Great take on the theme and love those colours again.

Deb Campbell said...

she's a cutie with a cute smile